Join / Renew
CONTACT US FIND A PHOTOGRAPHER
We are fortunate to have a guild that appreciates continuing education for our members. The guild usually awards at least two or three $500 scholarships, and one $750 scholarship for the Judges workshop.
For a $500 scholarship, if you:
1. Have been a Professional Active Member for two (2) years,
2. Have not received a scholarship from PPGH in the previous three (3) years,
3. Have paid your current dues for the year of scholarship application,
…..then you need to go online and complete a scholarship form.
For the $750 Judges Workshop scholarship, if you:
1. Have been a Professional Active Member for three (3) years OR are a Lifetime Member,
2. Hold a PPA Degree or Certification (priority is given to Master Degree applications)
3. Have not received a scholarship from PPGH in the previous three (3) years,
4. Have paid your current dues for the year of scholarship application (not applicable to Lifetime Members),
5. Must be willing to be frequently available to judge PPGH image competition for 3 years
You will need to login to the www.ppgh.org website. Go to the Members Only section. (Hover over the three lines at the end of the Menu line and you will see the Members Only section. Scroll down to the Scholarship area and submit the required information. Here is a direct link that will prompt you to login. Scholarship Information.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, the following reimbursement information will be helpful to you:
1. The scholarship is good for one year after the date it is awarded.
2. The scholarship may be used for a maximum of one educational event.
3. The scholarship has no cash value (it may not be redeemed for cash).
4. The scholarship may NOT be used for online education.
5. The scholarship recipient must have paid their current dues for the year of reimbursement (not applicable to Lifetime members).
6. The scholarship recipient must pay up front for the educational event. Reimbursement to the scholarship recipient will occur only after the recipient has attended the educational event and reported back to the guild about their experience (either by Viewfinder article or by sharing in person at a monthly guild meeting), AND submitted their receipts for reimbursement to the Scholarship Chairman.
The deadline for scholarship submission is 11:58 pm, on November 25, 2019.